Join the fastest growing fintech in Europe
Copper is the connection between the worlds of Crypto Currency and Institutional finance.
We’ve created the trading applications that enable vast sums of crypto-assets to move quickly and securely between exchanges and hedge funds, bridging the gap between private banks and high net-worth Crypto investors.
Our culture is based on innovation, enthusiasm and above all else collaboration. Preferably you will be based London or in the commutable vicinity. This role reports to the European Head of Sales.
As part of the team, you will be required to:
- Lead the outbound sales effort for Copper by identifying prospective clients and proposing the relevant service lines according to their perceived operations.
- Nurture existing deals within the European sales pipeline
- Notify prospective clients of future feature releases in accordance with Copper’s Product Roadmap
- Generate proposals and other documentation to support the broader sales effort
- Maintain a deep knowledge of Copper’s service offering and client base.
- Accurately maintain the company CRM system.
- Ensure all internal processes are adhered to in relation to the sales process and pipeline development
Your experience, skills and knowledge – what we need from you:
- Proven experience in a similar role with Financial Services
- Cryptocurrency experience (professional or personal interest)
- University degree in Finance or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience creating marketing materials such as pitch books for client presentations.
- Understanding of Financial Services, strong product knowledge of Custody, Prime Brokerage and Settlement Services.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical & numerical skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and react to change quickly and positively.
- Must be a disciplined self-starter with a significant degree of analytical rigour and attention to detail.
- A high degree of motivation, adaptability and proactiveness are key success factors for the role.
- Ability to work autonomously and/or remotely.