Looking back at last week’s biggest news, including price analyses for BTC, ETH, and XRP.
The whole team at Copper is incredibly proud to announce the completion of its Series A fundraising. As any CEO will tell you, fundraising can be a daunting and exhausting task, but the team of investors who have come together on this round make is all worthwhile.
The partners from Target Global, MMC Ventures, and LocalGlobe have between them more than 100 years of tech scale-up experience. We couldn’t be more excited to have them onboard for the next phase of Copper’s rapid expansion.
Below is our weekly roundup of industry and coin specific news. If you’d like to get in touch with us about any of our products or services, we look forward to hearing from you. Just send us a note.
Latest Industry News
Copper completes Series A
- Copper has raised a USD $8 million Series A to grow globally by expanding its commercial team and launching new products
- Institutional investors in this round include leading international investment firm Target Global, MMC Ventures, and LocalGlobe
Copper at DAS:London
- Beyond technology alone, whether that’s MPC, sharding, HSMs, or physical paper, the next focal point for custodians is counterparty risk. For LP’s, this is their primary concern when evaluating custody offerings
- There is a knock-on effect for prime brokerage, which if it’s to become the norm there needs to be a lot of work done from a regulatory and compliance perspective
Cambrial Capital on the crypto-asset landscape for investors
- Venture capital is about making long-term, fundamentals-based investments in early-stage businesses, where the chance of failure is high but the rewards of success can be outsized
- The hedge fund structure adopted by many early crypto managers provided flexibility. It introduced the possibility for active portfolio management — an important consideration
Latest Coin News
- Price Analysis: Bulls hold dearly the rising channel support, in anticipation of recovery towards $300.
- Why ETH price and DeFi adoption aren’t in sync
- The mind behind the “World Computer”: Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin
- Price Analysis: Price spirals under $0.30, opening the door towards the key support at $0.25
- Outrageous XRP flash crash liquidates BitMEX trader
- Egypt’s largest bank joins RippleNet for remittances
Subscribe to Copper’s weekly newsletter and receive these insights direct to your inbox every Monday morning.