Join the fastest growing fintech in Europe
Copper is the connection between the worlds of Crypto Currency and Institutional finance.
We’ve created the trading applications that enable vast sums of crypto-assets to move quickly and securely between exchanges and hedge funds, bridging the gap between private banks and high net-worth Crypto investors.
Our culture is based on innovation, enthusiasm and above all else collaboration.
We all have a level of ownership of the Copper brand, and with that comes an expectation of personal accountability from everyone in our team. Working across all Copper’s global entities in the UK, US and Singapore, your responsibilities will include:
- Solution Engineering & Pre-Sales Support
- Work with both the Enterprise and SaaS Platform Sales Teams and assist the regional Sales Heads and the SaaS Platform Business Development Directors to effectively qualify and scope client requirements and agree a solution proposal, as part of both the new business tender, and during client renewal processes as needed.
- Support the regional Sales Heads and the SaaS Platform Business Development Directors with the technical aspects of Copper’s solutions, acting as the technical and product subject matter expert during the sales process and thereafter as needed. Deliver demos, presentations, infographics, questionnaires, RfIs, RfPs as part of the Sales process as required to close the deal.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of Copper’s product portfolio, ensuring you are able to describe our services, product architecture and technical design in a way that addresses what our clients are trying to achieve.
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of trends and requirements relevant to our product and our clients, including technical, security and regulatory changes.
- Take a supporting role in defining the solution and writing technical specifications, BPM diagrams and proposals as required. This includes working alongside the Head of Enterprise Sales and Enterprise Architects to define solution hardware, licenses, and professional services as needed.
- Solution Delivery
- Create internal solution design configuration documentation including technical explanations.
- Liaise with Product, Legal, Marketing, Compliance, Operations and Account Management Teams to ensure requirements are clearly understood, and provide further information or specification as needed.
- Assist as needed with creation of education and training materials for the client and for internal teams. Liaise closely with the appropriate Sales Executives and client employees (on an ongoing basis) to ensure a good level of knowledge of the client solution is maintained.
- Work with Product Team to provide feedback on issues with current products as well as future feature/functionality requests from clients.
- Operational Excellence
- Organising your activity to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- Participate and assist in defining and implementing (if required) client requirements.
- Connect client insights with our Product Team, making suggestions for the design of new features and functionalities as part of Copper’s evolution.
Your experience, skills, and knowledge – what we need from you
- Proven client-facing solution engineering / technical pre-sales experience within the Enterprise SaaS space and/or the Enterprise Technology space.
- Proven experience of business/system analysis and/or solution architecture within a retail and enterprise services, preferably, in financial or banking environment.
- Proven experience of product management/ownership and preferably development too.
- Knowledge/experience of cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
- Knowledge/experience of coding languages such as Java and Scala.
- Proposal-, tender- and technical-writing experience.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- General experience of working with web/mobile platforms, SDLC, agile methodologies, system/solution architecture.
- Ability to manage internal and external workgroups.
- Affinity to both sales and technology functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Pragmatism and the ability to navigate ambiguity effectively.