Highlighting what went right, and what went wrong, in this week’s crypto news analysis.
Ripple is understandably the biggest story of the week, with 90% gains already recorded today and no end in sight to the climb. We’ve included a link to the most up to date technical analysis below, but the way XRP is moving right now it will be obsolete before you can even scroll down to it.
The SEC has also been busy clarifying comments on Ethereum and requesting more public consultation on the VanEck ETF application. Unfortunately there was also another major theft to report. Yet again highlighting the perils of relying on hot wallets.
Below we have our weekly roundup of industry and coin specific news. If you’d like to get in touch with us about any of our products or services, we look forward to hearing from you. Just send us a .
Latest Industry News
Constantinople, in short
- The October hard fork plans to address a number of backlog issues, but controversially also reduce the mining reward
- Most importantly, it should help Ethereum to scale
- Ripple’s massive gains on the week lead the market’s revival
- BTC also demonstrated some resilience this week, peaking over $6,700 for the first time in two weeks
Another exchange theft
- $60m was stolen from Zaif, a licensed Japanese exchange, who were already subject to a business improvement order from the FSA
- The attack highlights the importance of secure custody
Latest Coin News
- Novogratz declares the
- California is
- Ethereum will
- Not a security,
- , according to the SEC.
: This may already be out of date...
The bull run started with .
Let's not forget .
Don’t forget to sign up for our weekly newsletters using the form on this page to receive these gems direct to your inbox every Friday.