Highlighting what went right, and what went wrong, in this week’s crypto news analysis.
Last week was a big week for the crypto-community. Ignoring Zuck Bucks for a moment, BTC broke through its 12 month high, soaring passed $10,000 with no view to stopping. is aiming for an IPO again (this time in the US). And The is getting behind DLT for instant settlement.
Now turning our attention to Libra, which has been received with a mix of , (from believers in cryptocurrency), and downright opposition (mostly from and ).
If you’d like to get in touch with us about any of our products or services, we look forward to hearing from you. Just send us a .
Latest Industry News
Copper meet Pomp, Pomp - Copper
- Copper’s CEO, Dmitry Tokarev, was in New York earlier this month to record an interview on the crypto-famous podcast Off the Chain
- Dmitry and Pomp discuss buy-side problems, what is actually needed for financial infrastructure, and how custody and prime services are evolving for digital assets
What you missed at HFM Breakfast
- Copper recently hosted a briefing for HFM Week, alongside AiX Trade, Simmons & Simmons, and Cambrial Capital
- Topics ranged from the current state of UK regulation, infrastructure development, and what makes up the institutional interest in Bitcoin
- It’s unavoidable, not least because they will have 2.6 billion users on day 1 of Libra actively trading
- But is that a good thing? Will there be benefits to the actual (decentralised) crypto community? And why do regulators hate it so much?
Latest Coin News
: Despite correction, BTC has support above $10,500
Feeling bullish? Here are 4 reasons to stoke your
QuadrigaCX founder siphoned to margin on other exchanges
- Ethereum Classic network upgrade to go ahead in
- A friendly fork may be coming for Ethereum,
- MoneyGram signs two year,
- to use xRapid
- Ripple CEO on why he’s
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so you can have the latest news delivered to your inbox every Monday morning.