Highlighting what went right, and what went wrong, in this week’s crypto news analysis.
It’s the biggest week on the blockchain calendar with Consensus kicking off in earnest today. The Copper team are looking forward to it, perhaps especially the opportunity to speak at #DAS2019 alongside some titans of institutional investment.
Follow us on social for live updates, and keep your eyes open for a few BIG announcements.
Below we have our weekly roundup of industry and coin specific news. If you’d like to get in touch with us about any of our products or services, we look forward to hearing from you. Just send us a note.
Latest Industry News
Did someone say $7k?
- When Bitcoin hits its highest price in over nine months, it’s hard not to make that the top story
- Starting late last week BTC began to show double digit daily gains, leaving many to speculate about what’s driving the bulls. (Bloomberg video)
UK Law Society to determine crypto status
- A panel of legal professionals representing the UK government will work together to determine the status of crypto-assets under English private law
- They have opened an initial public consultation which will be available to members of the public until 21 June 2019
Barclays and RBS team up on real estate
- Two of the UK’s biggest banks have joined forces to solve one of the biggest pain points of getting on the ladder, the mind boggling bureaucracy of purchasing property
- A new R3-powered blockchain will provide greater efficiency and reduce the number of parties required in a real estate transaction
Latest Coin News
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so you can have the latest news delivered to your inbox every Monday morning.