Looking back at last week’s biggest news, including price analyses for BTC, ETH, and XRP.
A week on from the announcement of Copper’s Series A and the whole team would like to send their heartfelt thanks for all the congratulations that flooded in. The attention and interest in Copper has been flattering and encouraging.
Your next chance to catch up with the team in person will be in Zürich, on the 5th of March. Copper will host a very small fireside chat alongside our partners Amun AG. There will be drinks, canapés, and plenty of networking opportunities at this invite-only evening event. Get in touch to express an interest before tickets are sold out.
Below is our weekly roundup of industry and coin specific news. If you’d like to get in touch with us about any of our products or services, we look forward to hearing from you. Just send us a note.
Latest Industry News
Copper raises $8M for expansion overseas
- Participants in the Series A included two U.K.-based venture capital firms, LocalGlobe and MMC Ventures, as well as the Berlin-based Target Global
- Speaking to CoinDesk, Tokarev said the Series A will help the firm hire specialists who can deal with local regulations, as well as business development teams for the new markets
Are the BZx flash loan attacks signalling the end of DeFi?
- Was it an exploit, a simple case of arbitrage or a malicious attack? And where does decentralised finance go from here?
- For some, the movement promising an alternative to the legacy financial system is starting to look like a failed experiment
3 of the biggest hacks, and why they won’t happen again
- Losses are often simply blamed on ‘hacks’, but in fact there are many different ways that cryptocurrency has been lost
- In the aftermath of each major breach, preventative measures have been put in place, and custodial solutions have been rebuilt with improved fortification
Latest Coin News
- Price Analysis: price failed to break the resistance at $0.29, opening the Pandora box as the price slides towards $0.20
- Veteran trader claims XRP could fall to $0.20 as key pattern plays out
- BitMEX breaks silence on XRP price crash
Subscribe today to receive these updates directly to your inbox every Monday morning